Are you looking for ways to improve your business website? Want to ensure you’re utilizing features that visitors and Google want to see? Here we describe top features of a small or large business website must have.
1. Domain Name
Business Website has a domain nearly business name and Easy to read and remember.
A logo which represents your business name clearly must be in your business website
3. Tag Line
Represent what your business does.
4. Phone No.
Option of Click-To-Call
5. Call to Action button
Eye catchy call-to-action button
6. Top Navigation
Eye catchy Menu Section
7. Bread Crumb Navigation
On all pages for smooth navigation
8. Image or Slider
Displaying unique selling point and differentiating factor of your business of your main headline
Written primarily for the user and then for the search engine.
10. Main Features
Of your product and services.
11. Internal Links
To your website inner pages.
12. Reviews & Testimonials
Video Testimonials can be even better
13. Important Business Information
(Your location, restaurant menu etc.)
16. Online Chat Feature
Nice to have the option for instant communication.
17. Business Hours
18. Contact Information
21. Inner Page Content
22 Contact Form
23. Captcha / Anti spam feature
25. FAQ Page
26. Blog Page
27. Comment Feature
To increase user engagement
28. Search Bar
To search any previously posted blog
Showing your latest and popular blog posts.
30. Social Media Share
Allowing users to share on Social Media.
31. Easy Readable clean font
32. Links that are easy to understand
33. Mobile Responsive
34. Hamburger menu on the mobile site.
35. Use contrasting colors
It’s hard to read light text on a light background or a dark text on dark background. Use contrasting color instead.
36. Use a spelling checker
37. Feature to easily update page titles, meta description
38. Automatic sitemap creation
39. Easy to update URL structure
40. Fast and Reliable hosting
41. Automatic website backup feature
43. Optimized code for speed fast loading
44. Use a content Management System (CMS) in the back end
Allowing you to easily manage and maintain your website.
45. Cross browser compatible
46. Google Webmaster Tools integration
48. Use Browser cache to increase website load speed
49. Do not upload videos on the website server
Use the power of youtube and Vimeo instead
50. Avoid background Music
51. Do not use Flash elements
52. Avoid ‘Click to Enter’ your website
53. Do not steal content
54. Do not share your confidential information